Monday, June 18, 2012

Are you turning 65 or going on Medicare soon?

Plan now to join me for one of my upcoming workshops where I can help prepare you for your transition to Medicare. I am teaching these information packed classes at Northeast Ohio colleges, community centers and libraries. You will find a complete list of workshops posted on my website at www.mutskoinsurance.com/seminars.

More than ten thousand (10,000!) baby boomers are turning 65 every day. The demand for accurate, up-to-date Medicare information is unprecedented. My Getting Started with Medicare class provides people like you who are approaching retirement or going on Medicare for the first time a chance to learn all the 'nuts & bolts' about Medicare. People who attend my class often comment that they are much more comfortable when it comes time to enroll in Medicare because they understand their options.

And rest easy . . . the class is not a sales pitch. Just straight forward information on Medicare. Pre-registration is required and can be made by contacting the colleges, libraries and community centers directly.  My next class is

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Lakeland Community College
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
7700 Clock Tower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
440-525-7116


No comments:

Post a Comment