Sunday, May 31, 2015

Do I pay more when I have an agent?

I was recently asked, "Will it cost me more if I go through an independent agent rather than shopping online or through an 800 phone number?"
You'll be happy to know that you will not pay any more for your insurance if you purchase your policy through an independent insurance agent like me rather than purchasing it online or through an 800 phone number.
In fact, going through an independent agent may save you money. As an independent agent, I can show you a number of options from many of the nation’s most respected insurance carriers to ensure that you are getting the policy that suits your needs and budget the best. In your case, I would be able to help both you and your wife find the best plans to fit your individual circumstances.
Working with an independent agent offers you other advantages as well, including:
Unbiased Advice: As an Independent insurance agent, I have a good understanding of the insurance industry and the benefits of the different insurance plans. I can help you choose a plan that covers the doctors, health care providers and hospitals or clinics that you prefer to use. Because of my experience, I also have a good idea of which companies have the best track record when it comes to pleasing their customers.
Help when you have questions: When my clients have questions, they call me instead of an 800 number where they reach a different customer service representative every time they call. Some clients prefer talking face to face rather than over the phone and they have the option of coming to my office. That’s something you won’t get when you purchase a policy online.
Help with claims: As an independent agent, I help my clients navigate the rules and regulations. I am able to provide assistance when they need help filing a claim or an appeal.
Information and Updates: I work hard to keep my clients informed about changes going on in the insurance industry. Whether it’s through our quarterly newsletters, personal contacts or annual meetings, my goal is to make sure my clients have access to the most timely information and options available to them.

There is never a charge for any of these services. They are all a part of the ‘package’ you get when you choose me as your agent. For other questions on Life, Health, Dental, Vision, Annuities or Medicare Advantage Plans, please contact me at 440-255-5700 or email me.
I'll be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment