Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Health care insurance issues will dominate this fall.


Even though it’s only July, I'm preparing for a very busy fall and winter. Consumers are likely to be inundated with confusing information on Healthcare Reform Exchanges and Medicare Open Enrollment as soon as all the issues are finalized.

That's where I can help you.

I will be selling both Private and Federal Health Care Reform Exchanges once they become available later this year. I have been trained and am prepared to counsel individuals and businesses on upcoming required options for health plans.

Whether you are looking for health care information for yourself, your family or your business, I can help. Please refer your friends or family who are looking for a reliable agent to help them navigate the maze of information on Health Care Reform and/or Medicare changes for 2014.  I’ll help them purchase the Health Care Exchange or the Medicare Advantage Plan that will best suit their needs.

 Call me at 440-255-5700 with your concerns and we'll arrange a time to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment