Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions for me


Happy New Year!
 
This year, as I take stock and think about my personal goals for 2013, I’m making some professional resolutions for myself, too. The most important one is to improve and expand my communications with you in 2013.
 
There's going to be many changes in health insurance and Medicare that will affect you. My resolution is to make sure you get all the facts as quickly as possible.

This year, I will be providing an email version of our newsletter to get information out in a more timely fashion. I often come across interesting updates that I would like to share, but there’s never enough space in our newsletter to fit it all in.The email newsletter will help fix  this.

I also will offer on-site workplace Medicare classes to assist those of you who will be transitioning to Medicare. Many businesses don't have the staff or the time to know all that's changing with Medicare today. That's where I can help out. These classes are good for employees and good for your business's bottom line. Just call me to ask how it works.

I will continue to regularly post items of interest and answer your questions on my website at www.mutskoinsurance.com, in my column in the Lake Community Newspapers and on my blog at www.theseniorisder.blogspot.com. You are always welcome to email me at lmutsko@mutskoinsurance.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment