Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Put this on your 'must-do' list for this week

Dear Friends and Clients,

If you do anything this week, please take a few minutes to look over your Medicare Plan for 2013.

Many plans have made significant changes that may affect your coverage and rates. Check with me now if you have questions about your coverage or other Medicare options so we can make appropriate changes before the Medicare Open Enrollment deadline on Friday, December 7, 2012.
Changes will not be accepted after the deadline, so it is important that you call me now if you have concerns.

We will be extending office hours as needed to accommodate your needs.

As an independent insurance broker, I am able to provide you with a number of different plans from the nation’s most respected insurance companies. I am affiliated with AARP, Anthem, Aetna, Medical Mutual and new this year, Humana and Coventry Insurance. I’ll help you find a plan
that includes your doctors, your medical facilities, one that you can afford and makes sense for you.
Want one more reason to call me? You’ll never pay a penny more for the services I provide to you.
Not taking the time to review your Medicare Plan can be costly. Don’t make this mistake. Working together, we will make sure you have the plan that works best for you in 2013. Call me at 216-255-5700 today to set up an appointment before Open Enrollment ends on December 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment