Monday, August 13, 2012

Changes in Medicare for 2013

Around this time every year, people begin asking me what changes they can expect to see in Medicare for the coming year. If you're familiar with Medicare, you already know that you can expect to see some adjustments in coverage and rates each year.

I wish I had advance notice on the changes and could tell you what to expect. Unfortunately, that's not the case. 

Changes in Medicare and Medicare Part D (prescription plans) are usually announced in October for the coming year. Once I receive this information I share it in my newsletter within days of the updates being released.

If you would like to receive my newsletter with these  timely updates please let me know. I'll add you to my mailing list to receive my quarterly newsletter. Just drop me an email with your name, address and email address. Please put "newsletter" in the subject line.






No comments:

Post a Comment