Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Need a speaker for your church or civic group?

Are you in charge of setting up programs for your church or civic group? Give me a call. It will be my pleasure to present "Getting Started With Medicare" for you and your group.

This informative class is geared toward those who are turning age 65 or going on Medicare for the first time. It gives soon-to-be-retirees the information they need to make well-informed decisions as they put together their retirement health care plans.

This is also a good chance for me to help sort through the information and misinformation that we are all hearing about Medicare and the health insurance changes that are going on today.

I regularly present this class at libraries, colleges and community groups. You can visit my website for times and places at www.mutskoinsurance.com/seminars. This is not a sales pitch - - - just straight talk about "Getting Started With Medicare."

Call my office today at 440-255-5700 to arrange for me to speak to your group today.


No comments:

Post a Comment