Thursday, October 17, 2013

What to do if your Advantage Plan is no longer available

Is your plan still available in your county?
Some popular Medicare Advantage Plans are being discontinued in Lake and other Ohio Counties. Please read your Annual Notice of Change carefully to make sure yours is not one of these.
If it is, there is no need to panic. Call me at 440-255-5700. I’ll help you find a comparable plan to suit your needs. You have until December 7 to shop around and switch to different Advantage plan.

While you’re checking, look to see if your current plan has made significant changes in other areas of coverage including:
-       Co-pays
-       Out of Pocket Costs
-       Prescription Costs & Formularies
-       Doctors in your network

If you find changes, call me and we'll figure out if there's a plan that's more suitable for you.
As an independent agent, I represent many of the most respected insurance companies in Ohio and I will shop around and help you find the best plan, premium and company based on your needs. You never pay a dime for my services.

Please review your Annual Notice of Change, today. If you have elderly family members or friends, please help them review their plans, too. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call me if you have questions and we’ll set up an appointment to do a Medicare review together.

No comments:

Post a Comment